Will you be studying in another city or spending some time abroad? You obviously don’t want to pay double the rent.

Subletting a room
Sublet your room is an option! However, there are a few rules. You will find the rules for subletting on our website.

International student (shortstay)

Are you an international Short Stay student of the HAN University of Applied Sciences (HAN), Radboud University (RU) or Van Hall Larenstein University (VHL)? 

Subletting your room is not possible. Please contact our housing department for information.