The cabinet has once again announced measures to prevent spread of the corona virus. This means for you as a tenant:
- You can visit the SSH& head office on appointment only. Do you have to sign your contract or pick up a key? Call us to make an appointment.
- Scheduled maintenance and preliminary and final inspections are still in progress. Do you have symptoms or do you think it is not justified that we come to your room? Let us know! If we are coming, please keep your distance.
- For the communal areas in your complex goes: keep your distance from each other, ensure sufficient ventilation and adhere to the home visit advice of a maximum of 4 guests per day.
- Your repair request may take longer. We receive a lot more requests than usual and it takes us more time to handle these requests, as have to take all the necessary precautions. Try to delay your repair request if you can.
- When organizing room (group) viewings for new flatmates, please adhere to the advice of a maximum of 4 guests per day.
- (Possibly) infected with the virus? Please keep SSH& informed.
SSH& follows the guidelines of the RIVM and expects the same from you as a tenant.