Your personal belongings are not automatically insured when you rent a room with us.

Do you want to insure your personal belongings against theft or fire damage? If so, you need to do this yourself.

If you decide to take out household insurance, the insurance company may want to know whether rooms managed by SSH& are BORG or Politiekeurmerk Veilig Wonen (PKVW) security-certified.

In this case, please inform them that although SSH& does not have official security certification, locks and hinges have been fitted in line with the relevant home security directives.

According the general rental conditions for SSH& you are oblieged to insure your personal belongings.

If (water, fire) damage occurs in the home, you report your own damage and belongings to the household contents insurance.

If damage has occurred to property of SSH& (carpets, furniture), please notify us via 029-3594939.