Housing benefit


Housing benefit

It is not possible to eligeble for housing benefit. 

International student (shortstay)

Are you an international Short Stay student of the HAN University of Applied Sciences (HAN), Radboud University (RU) or Van Hall Larenstein University (VHL)?

It is not possible to ask for housing benefit. The rent you pay is all-inclusive.