International student (shortstay)

Are you an international Short Stay student of the Radboud University (RU)?

If you have lived in Nijmegen for more than 3 months, it is likely that you have registered with the Municipality of Nijmegen.

Report your departure
As a registered resident of the Municipality of Nijmegen, you have to report your departure. Attached you will find more information.